Do I Need an Injury Lawyer?
Do you need a Las Vegas personal injury attorney? Here are 5 reasons why you should hire an attorney if you’ve been injured:
1. Someone fighting for you. The insurance companies have teams of lawyers and adjusters.Their goal is to pay you as little as possible. A qualified and experienced injury attorney levels the playing field for you.
2. Ease your burden. Life is stressful enough. An injury because of someone else’s negligence only magnifies that stress. You should focus on your health, not worrying about finding a doctor, calling the insurance company, sending in paperwork, doing legal research or figuring out what your case is worth. An injury lawyer will take those burdens off your plate.
3. Building your case. You need evidence to prove liability and damages. Getting this evidence could include tracking down potential video of an incident or making sure you have a qualified medical expert give an opinion on your injuries. Injury lawyers have networks of experts to help gather all of the evidence needed to prove the value of your case.
4. No fees if you don’t recover. Most injury lawyers do not get paid any fees up front. Instead, they get paid out of your verdict or settlement. If you do not win your case or reach a settlement, you will pay no attorneys fees to your lawyer.
5. Fair Compensation. Statistics show that people who hire personal injury attorneys get bigger settlements than those who negotiate on their own, even after paying attorney fees. Experienced personal injury attorneys know how to gather all of the evidence, analyze the value of a case and explain the value of the case to the insurance companies. Do not let the insurance companies cheat you out of fair compensation.