Work with The Best Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
Have you experienced an injury? Our firm is here to help, click the link below for a free consultation.
Causes of Spinal Cord Injuries
- Negligence by another person.
- Lack of circulation.
- Compression from inflammation, infection, or tumor.
- Sports injuries.
- Falling from great heights.
- Disc herniations or bulges/protrusions
- Loss of sensation in the limbs
- Fractured or dislocated vertebrae
- Paralysis or low muscle strength
- Loss of bowel or bladder control
Effects from Spinal Cord Injuries
Spinal Cord Injury Damages
Spinal cord injuries require a lot of x-rays and other tests, such as CT scans or MRI scans. Besides medical tests, there is also rehabilitative and possibly, long-term care necessary for your recovery. A Spinal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas can help you seek compensation to cover your medical expenses, plus short-term and long-term damages such as lost income, lost earning capacity, and pain and suffering.
Some Spine Injuries Require Long-Term Care Solutions. You may need:
- Fusion surgery
- Disc replacement surgery
- Pain management injections