PRACTICE AREA DETAILS
- Lawyer Jordan P. Schnitzer
- Practice Area Pedestrian Accident
- Location Las Vegas, NV
Pedestrian accidents are common in urban areas such as Las Vegas. The Las Vegas Strip is especially dangerous due to the high traffic, with the city and Clark County rates being the highest in the country. Although the city is pedestrian-friendly, it is not always possible to avoid being hit or getting injured on the street. A pedestrian accident is a worst-case scenario for injury and death. If you have had such an accident, you need a pedestrian accident lawyer near me who understands the impact it has had on you and will fight for your right to fair compensation.
There are several possible causes of pedestrian accidents, and not all of them are due to car crashes from drunk driving, distracted driving, traffic violations, or poor road conditions. Pedestrians not following traffic rules, children crossing while unattended, property defects, and construction are other causes. That’s why it’s essential to be aware of your surroundings, practice good pedestrian safety, and try to wear bright colors whenever possible.
- Call 911 to start documenting the accident and receive immediate medical treatment. You should be evaluated by a doctor, even if you don’t feel injured. You could be in shock or have a head injury.
- Gather the identity and contact information of everyone involved.
- Start documenting the effects of your injuries on your own with photos and a journal.
- Consult a pedestrian accident lawyer in las vegas as soon as possible. In the state of Nevada, the statute of limitations for a pedestrian personal injury claim is two years.
There’s a lot a pedestrian accident attorney in las vegas can do for your case. You face the possibility of a pile of medical bills, lost wages, diminished earning capacity, pain and suffering, and disability. Whatever your caseload, a competent pedestrian accident lawyer near me can handle it and all negotiations on your behalf.
You need the best legal representation for your pedestrian accident case, and our pedestrian accident lawyers in las vegas provide that for all of our clients. Contact us today at the Schnitzer Law Firm for a free consultation to learn how we can be your ideal advocate.